An integral team member of Team Supreme, internally with company activities, and externally at project sites, the employee will coordinate, facilitate, and supervise the construction of a single or multiple projects under the supervision of Supreme Structure’s executive personnel. The employee will implement and execute Supreme Structure’s C.O.R values throughout all aspects of the project experience. The employee will continually learn and teach employees concurrently in trade tasks for personal and other’s professional growth. More than just a field employee, Supreme Structures enables each superintendent to be the Project COO for Project Field Operations, providing the necessary corporate structure to ensure checks and balances, risk mitigation, digital documentation and on-time management and project delivery. The employee will be dependable and accountable to each and every Supreme employee, and expect the same from them, for personal, professional and corporate strategic growth initiatives.
Task Performance and Experience
Employee must have a high school diploma and expert construction experience with wide range of knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures accepted in the building carpentry industry. Employee will have experience as a lead carpenter and superintendent. Employee will possess skills needed to correctly interpret plans, shop drawings, addendums, and field directives. Employee will have general knowledge of building codes and compliance. Employee will perform tasks required under supervision of office personnel and director of operations. Employee will perform administrative and field tasks critical to project success. Employee will have knowledge and ability to schedule, lead, organize, and instruct subcontractors and internal personnel on project details, construction, and execution to ensure timely delivery of projects. Employee will perform safety inspections for Supreme Structures and also to ensure safety of subcontractors. Employee will professionally represent Supreme Structures in meetings with subcontractors and owners and document digitally. Employee will ensure safe operation, with required inspections, of all equipment onsite. Maintains a clean and usable jobsite at all times. Employee will be certified by a 10-hour OSHA class, First Aid, equipment certifications, and rigging certifications, and will keep the certification current annually. Employee should possess computer skills in email, picture-taking and emailing, digital plan markups and reviews, scheduling, and documentation with Microsoft applications.
Reports to jobsite on time, alert, and able on a daily basis, and requires the same of employees
- Conducts daily meeting with onsite employees to set objectives, goals, and requirements
- Has necessary tools of the trade required for any variety of jobsite tasks
- Submits tool requests in timeframe prior to Shop Manager
- Reports Broken tools to Shop Manager
- Returns all checked out tools in clean and working condition to Shop Manager
- Has current 10-hour OSHA certification, and additional required certifications
- Follows company and jobsite procedures, manuals and policies as required
- Has current forklift and sky-trak training, if applicable
- Works under supervision of office and director of operations
- Creates task lists of items to-do and completes them thoroughly
- Extensive knowledge of all construction practices and methods
- Fuels company equipment as needed
- Ensures compliance for Supreme Vehicles in accordance with USDOT and SSI Internal Policies
- Completes receipt processing, delivery receipt verification, online timecard submittals
- Reviews and approves all shop drawings prior to ordering and fabrication
- Keeps jobsite clean and debris-free DAILY
- Practices and ensures a safe working environment
- Performs daily, weekly, and monthly safety inspections
- Finds solutions to problems
- Thinks creatively and with latitude
- Sets, plans and accomplishes goals
- Creates and updates schedules properly. Maintains critical path to ensure on-time delivery.
- Tracks and documents changes and daily information properly, digitally.
- Coordinates subcontractors, deliveries, and material suppliers
- Thoroughly understand, interpret, and execute blue print or set of plans
- Set up jobsite in the morning with the proper tools and equipment needed
- Clean equipment and securely store equipment at end of day
- Ensures jobsite is secure every night and accessible every morning
- Works as needed to maintain and ensure Supreme Structures C.O.R. Values
- Teach others.